Recent content by camrom

1. camrom

Replacing Toto Ultimate round bowl, 14" rough in - no knee room

Too difficult with unifit and I had to go with the shortest toilet. Instead, I went with Kohler Santa Rosa because of its height and short elongated bowl, as well as 12 inch rough in. My other three toilets are TOTOs however given little knee room, I went with another reputable toilet. Thanks...
  2. camrom

Thanks jadnashua, it all makes sense now, and with a 14 inch rough-in, I can gain the extra two inches with a 14 inch unifit, and get an elongated bowl, which is about 2 inches longer than my existing round bowl. Cheers, Camrom
  3. camrom

So, in summary (not a DIY, but learning), I have a 14 inch rough - in, and by using a 12 inch unifit that comes with the toilet, I can go back 2 inches, hence gaining two inches from the front to install an elongated instead of a round toilet. Right now, with the round and 14 inches rough in, I...
  4. camrom

Thanks for the insight on the unifit and the fact that it does not create another elbow for clogging. With a 14 inch rough in, what size of a unifit would I need (10, 12, 14) to get a TOTO closer to the wall, and therefore buying me more space in the front?
  5. camrom

It is 29 inches from back wall to front of round toilet bowl. I have a 14 inch rough in. I am trying to buy more space by going closer to the wall.
  6. camrom

Would like to replace this unit with another round bowl, one piece unit. Only have about 14 inches of knee room, with a 14 inch closet bolts to wall measurement. Any suggestions for an elongated bowl that is at least 16" off the ground (floor to top of toilet seat)? What would the Toto unifit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks