Recent content by Cam525

1. Cam525

Receptacles per room

LL, thanks for the help, its good to hear from a fellow DIYer :) I just installed a ceiling fan in my daughter's bedroom last night and the breaker shut down the whole room. I liked that, at least for the bedroom. I will try and find out what they like here. I would not want that for the...
  2. Cam525

Receptacles per room

Thanks jad, good to know about the smoke detectors too, that I was not aware of.
  3. Cam525

Receptacles per room

Thanks for the info, Bob. I did buy a couple of DIY books, one specifically for electrical and one that was a general house reno that had an electrical chapter. They help with the basics but didn't do much (understandably) for specifics. I didn't ask for an estimate on the whole house. For...
  4. Cam525

Receptacles per room

Hi folks. My wife and I have recently purchased an older home which we intend and need to renovate. One big item is the electrical, most of the house only has two prong receptacles and those that have the ground are questionable. I intend to do as much of the electrical on my own as I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks