Recent content by c_dike

1. C

Problem with tankless + recirc pump. This is a tricky one

thanks everyone Thanks everyone for your responses. My plumber is coming back out to take a look at our options. Hopefully between his knowledge of plumbing and my common sense we can figure something out. Your responses helped let me know some of my limitations and gave me a better feeling...
  2. C

Further information Thanks for the responses so far. There were a couple questions in the responses so I will clarify a few things ... I can always put in a 50 gallon tank in the original location (nothing bigger than that will fit), but then we will almost certainly run out of hot water at...
  3. C

I'll do my best to explain my predicament. I had a house built and installed Takagi TM-1 on demand water heater. It was located at the far end of the house away from the gas meter. We installed a Metlund "on demand" pump right off the water heater which was directly attached to a recirc loop...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks