Recent content by C4Net

1. C4Net

HELP! I’ve Fallen, and I can’t.....OK not really....., but I do need help!

Mr Stop, Thanks for your Input! Nice to have someone ELSE who has.... BEEN THERE! Thanks for the link the Sizing info.... I will use that. Re: your comments, the distance to the New Bath is to scale, each block being 2 ft, either diagonally or up/dn. So in my case it's gonna be about 35' ish...
  2. C4Net

HJ, Thanks for taking your time to help. What 'other functional problems' might be part of the issue? And what say you about the location and size of the new bath supply taps? BTW, the drawn lengths of the runs are accurate and proportional. Attached is a labeled pic of actual 'pretzel piping'...
  3. C4Net

Hello to all ye sages on this Forum! I really appreciate and thank all involved for this great resource for us serious DIY’ers, or as I like to view us: Students! All I have learned has come from youz guys (and our friends at Code, of course!), so, again, I thank you. But now I’m really at a “T”...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks