Recent content by C.bunk

1. C

Frod compression fittings concerns

Your right I was confused. I was talking about copper pipe size (not copper tubing) having the same outside diameter as cts poly. Also I.P. Having the same I.D. As PEP. Any way the reason I was so worried was because it was in the ground and buried in 4 ft of dirt. but I went back to the supply...
  2. C

I understand that PEP is plastic pipe and not iron pipe but PEP's "control" for sizing is iron pipe size. (example: 3/4 PEP has the same I.D. as 3/4 Iron pipe.) I think were just misunderstanding each other. As far as this relates to the original concern, I think the supply house may have sold...
  3. C

The catalog on fordmeterbox.com shows a quick connect (how it works) diagram in small print it says it is designed for copper and cts, but then in their parts list it shows an asteric next to the 3/4 P.E.P.x 3/4 f.I.p. (And says also available in quick connect (which in their own fine print...
  4. C

Do Ford quick connect compression fittings work with 3/4 PEP (iron pipe size) or just with PET (copper tube size)?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks