Recent content by Bunny

1. B

Cycle Stop VS VFD Do I really need to covert the system?

Gotcha thank you so much! The advice has been more appreciated then I can say. I was really concerned and somewhat panicked at the beginning of this whole thing thinking I needed to come up with all this money or the Cycle stop valve was going to ruin our well! Now I understand much better how...
  2. B

I believe the inline check valve is probably working fine I was trying to give a guess why the additional one was installed my hope is once I get the opportunity to speak with the person from the new well company he might be able to help me sort that out. If it is redundant I would like to see...
  3. B

Thank you, I found a well company in my area who comes highly recommended, he is going to come visit when his schedule is a little more open as we are not in urgent need anymore. I thought from what I learned here that there must be an inline check valve in the system and so that would make the...
  4. B

I am happy to report that the plumber came and fixed the leak today! I spoke to him about the advice we recieved here and he agreed that the schedule 40 PVC union is the likely corporate as we found digging a bit further out that it was going from Schedule 80 to schedule 40 with the union to the...
  5. B

@Reach4 Here are some more photos I believe this small grey box labeled poss power switch is what we are looking for? the other stuff it what is on the backboard above the green box
  6. B

I am told by this forum that we have a pitless adapter I am going to go look for the box you showed to see if I can find it
  7. B

Thank you all great questions that I will attempt to find out. I will look in the filtration room and see if it is there I don't know where else it would be since there is no other equipment I can find
  8. B

I believe this is the well pump pressure switch
  9. B

I am told those two are the pressure tanks I believe the switch is on a board that is above where those tanks are I will look as that is something that I should know
  10. B

Thank you, pictured is what is in the large green box to the left I don't know what's in the two risers
  11. B

One more question If I please may ask. I was also told this equipment for the well is to deep and needs to be raised up so its more serviceable. Keep in mind everything in this box was completely buried is it fine how it is? can we put an insulated weatherproof box around it so its more...
  12. B

Thanks makes a lot of sense! I will give the Plumber the info tomorrow and get the pipe done correctly. Really makes so much sense now why they have been after us since they first showed to do the service on the filtration system to upgrade to this valve and why they kept replacing this union...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks