Recent content by BSA Construction LLC

1. B

Need Help! Pricing out Job, 1000 Gal. Grease Trap + Pump...

I am commerical and residential licensed. I build residential and commerical building. My father is a lic. plumber and I do all the excavating, concrete work and everything else. My uncle is an Electrician also licensed. So I can do the job. I just wanna get a ball park so I dont get screwed or...
  2. B

Sorry but I am young and this is the first time Pricing this type of job. www.BSAGC.com Do you need to see my lic. and insurance info?
  3. B

I am going to be installing a 1000 Gallon 4000 PSI grease trap and a duplex pump for this resturant owner. I am curious as to how to price this job out. I will be doing all the work and not subing anything out. All I wanna know is a ball park figure I should charge. I have a number in mind but I...
  4. B

Commercial Water Service Pricing Question...

Well after a long battle I got $6,120.00 for the job. According to him I ripped him off and he could have gotten the whole thing done for $3,000.00 with paving. :cool:
  5. B

I figured Time and Truck and getting rid of just the asphalt $400.00 But its the other work I need to price out. I have to have an invoice writen up my tomorrow morning. A bit stuck at the moment.
  6. B

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and just want to ask a question. We did a Water service today for a Hotel. Last night the owner called me and told me his parking lot was flooding. I was out with-in 20 minutes of the call. After we got their we saw the water coming up from cracks in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks