Recent content by Brownbagger

1. Brownbagger

StaRite MSE-7 deep well problem

This is a followup and closure of this thread for me. I had a bit of a delay on the pump. Working on landscaping and stump removals and using city water. Today I got back on the well today. We are pumping cold clear good tasting water and lots of it. The two inch casing had two 20 foot...
  2. Brownbagger

lligetta....makes sense to me. Maybe I wont have to "scrap it and put in a shallow well" sayeth the pump man. Thanks, Brownbagger
  3. Brownbagger

I apologize again for erring in the original startup post. Again thanks for all the experience and professionalism. Looking at the pictures linked to me and looking at the installation sheet for StaRite I can be certain: It is a single pipe ejector system as indicated in responder posts and...
  4. Brownbagger

reach4 I think I have my ducks in a row now!....my well is like pictured in the link you sent. I realize now that the casing is pressurized (pressure is maintained by the casing adaptor topside and the cup washers below the water line in the casing. I can see how priming might be a bit tricky...
  5. Brownbagger

nhmaster and reach4.....thanks for the response....and I owe an apoogy. I just separated the pump assy from the casing adaptor and there is a single 1 1/2 inch pvc going into the 2 inch well casing. I was wrong about the two pipes side by side in thcasing. Old timers is coming o too soon...
  6. Brownbagger

This is a new experience for me on this forum. I recently bought an old house which was originally on a deep well and later connected to city water. The deep well was used just for general service. I know the well worked when I bought the house, albeit there were dozens of busted lines and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks