Recent content by brods

1. B

Flow Rite Products well cap

Wow, too much coffee or something? A VFD is just a tool. Like any tool it can be useful when properly applied or it can be counterproductive when misapplied. I have no interest in a VFD for my well pump so I don’t need to be talked out of one. My background is in industrial filtration and my...
  2. B

Thanks for trying valveman. The bolt can be loosened and it will start to back out. Only did a turn or so. When gently tapped on the bolt will drop and one can feel the weight on it. I tightened it back up and figured more info was needed before proceeding. Looking in the electrical cover a 1"...
  3. B

Flow-rite Products Company, Division of Bradlyn Industries Seems Bradlyn Ind. is no longer doing business. The well was probably installed in the early 1970's and is a 4" casing. Apparently the pump was replaced in 1999 along with 63' of 1" pipe (doesn't say if plastic or steel) and 63' pump...
  4. B

Great site. Enjoyed following the story of 75 year old Fred reclaiming his well https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?6613-How-to-remove-deep-well-cap I've tried searching for any information on the Flow Rite (or any well cap) with the single center bolt and only come up with some off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks