Recent content by bridgeman3669

1. bridgeman3669

help with options for comfort height bowl toilet, shelf on wall limits tank height

well thank you all for input, it looks like i am going with toto drake, the height is the same on tank as mine at 29 1/2", but tank is 20" to outside of handle so allows me an extra 1 1/2" space, and has comfort height bowl. my plumber measured the one in his dads home, and will work. i dont...
  2. bridgeman3669

help with options for comfort height bowl toilet, shelf on wall limits tank height

hi hj, how did you modify lid? special saw and blade or? cause there was one was looking at can get right away that is 29 3/8 i think that i could get right away. thx, kev
  3. bridgeman3669

thank you Terry, i did just add a comment re: tank width may allow me to use toilet with only left flush, and i will write these models down and price them out, hope they are going to work, the high for tanks sounds good, and tall bowls, just have to see if budget is same. i appreciate it. kevin
  4. bridgeman3669

i just realized this may allow other options re handle side limiting a toilet model choice, because the existing toilet tank is possibly wider than new toilets i could go with one with left side handle, the toilet i have to take out, we were going to repair, but would have to take tank off to...
  5. bridgeman3669

thank you guys, i have a cpl days, so hopefully will cross fingers for response that will work the best, and as my friend is giving me break on instalation would like to find before week is up. i appreciate the advice and opinions so far , and one question , ADA height? is that american...
  6. bridgeman3669

well i guess i will wait 45 plus days and order the drake 2 piece which is within a one dollar difference of the mansfield. actually i cannot do that my friend leaves in 3 weeks to town 2 hrs away..... i was just curious about the others toto, carouso, or a gerber as i went to cpl sites and as...
  7. bridgeman3669

no the shelf cannot be replaced w/o a lot of extra cost to repair drywall, paint and alter the one piece sink counter which is what the shelf is, they just made a cut out for toilet area but left a 7-8" shelf so the laminate and oak edging is all one piece and new tile is siliconed to it, etc...
  8. bridgeman3669

hi, i am wanting to replace toilet. and the ones that i have been looking at so far will not work as there is a narrow shelf that is part of the sink counter that goes over the tank floor to bottom of shelf is 30 1/2inches, then you would have to allow for lip to remove tank lid. also it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks