Recent content by brianv

1. brianv

drain trap problem

Yes. I don't even know if I can get the metal elbow from the wall to come off so I can start over from there. I know I would have to break the wall to do it.
  2. brianv

drain trap problem

I will try to be as specific as possible. I have a metal elbow coming out of the wall that bends down at a ninety degree angle. It is 1.5 inches diameter. It is not threaded at the end pointing down. I also have a plastic pipe coming straight down from the drain. It is 1.25 inches diameter. I...
  3. brianv

drain trap problem

There are only two nuts.
  4. brianv

drain trap problem

plastic trap.
  5. brianv

drain trap problem

None of the washers packed with the trap when I got it were tapered.
  6. brianv

drain trap problem

I have a leak at the union of the drain trap to the pipe from the wall. I've tried using one washer, two washers, teflon tape. No matter what I try I still have a leak. I almost got new washers but that doesn't make sense as the ones I have are in good shape. Now I'm thinking of getting a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks