Recent content by Brian_Houston

1. Brian_Houston

Cultured marble tub

ok guys, gotta good deal on a large cultured marble tub + surround from local manufacter. My first pick was a large cast iron tub but no way for me to easily move it in the house. Cultured marble man is going to install the tub and surround for me. The material looks very strong and durable...
  2. Brian_Houston

Any suggestions on Brand/Material of new Bathtub

I am looking at purchasing and installing a 5' 36''-42'' (acrylic or cast iron) tub. No whirlpool. Any suggestions on a brand? I was looking at Kohler? Looking for something deep and wide for the lady. The tub is also to be used for a tub/shower combo. Looking at an alcove (tile flange...
  3. Brian_Houston

Turning walkin shower stall into bathtub/shower combo

Question: Current shower drain (2" pipe) runs 5 feet, under slab, to vent stack (5" cast iron vent pipe) of toilet. Will need to move the drain 3ft to wall for new tub. After moving the drain, the complete length of the pipe will still be around 5 feet. We will have to reduce the drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks