Recent content by breid1903

1. breid1903

How not to clean out a septic tank!

honey dipper i did that as a kid. was very common back then. i'm 65. i get $180.00 bucks an hour now to do sewer or drain work. no one wants to pay me to hand dip a tank now. breid.............:D
  2. breid1903

Connecting 2 water tanks to 1 pump

just center piping. breid..........:D
  3. breid1903

we've sprung a leak

if two piece check between bowl and reservoir like redwood suggested..... is it condensation?...... to test set it on a bucket or milk crate in shower. 1 person should be balancing at all time.take small foam toy football plug bottom of stool fill bowl almost full. look under stool with a mirror...
  4. breid1903

Glacier Bay toilet from Home Depot, Consumer reviews, pics, comments

debscott66 do you have receipt. ask what happens when you lose receipt. my guess is store credit. call them ask what policy is on stools. if you can return it. yank it out. everybody laughs but i was in blowes in kokomo, in, in august. i come in the door and there's a woman with a 4' dead...
  5. breid1903

Old House Installation Challenges

1/2" in 15" is .4" a ft. 3/8" is .375 a ft. does the drain have fall? if not all bets are off. if all of that works. good. you will need googles, ear plugs, gloves and probably knee pads. get a dye grinder or dremel tool. set flange on pipe loosely mark outside of flange. turn over measure to...
  6. breid1903

Spin a Toto Unifit Adapter Around Backwards?

if it was mine i would set the unit on floor where you want it and then mark closet bolts pattern on floor. set some studs or red heads, bolt stool down. my question is will fit thru the back of stool? breid
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks