Recent content by BraynP

1. B

Build up on Galvanized well pipe (Reddish brown)

Valveman The water here in Western BC is very cold below 200'. I was told some years ago that is one of the reason well pumps last so long here. No the neighbors has 1/2 hector yard with grass and fruit trees to water. The home is also a four bedroom with 3 baths. We must be lucky in the North...
  2. B

Thank you again for your comments I have what I have, but thank you for your comments. My neighbor has this system for over four years and it has worked great for them with no problems at all. Let's hope I get lucky also. I have a plumper buddy that want to help me install the motor back down...
  3. B

Greetings Valveman Thank you for your comment. I am going to install the system, and hope for the best ( I have already bought the system in the US and imported to Canada). Just to clear up your comments about the check value. Is there a check value in the submersible pump unit or do I need to...
  4. B

Greetings This is my first post. I just pulled the Jacuzzi 7SAA-26 submersible pump after it being in the well for over 34 years (the pump failed). I have never pulled a well pump before and I am concerned about the amount of build up on the galvanized pipe below the water line. The build up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks