Recent content by bravo454

1. B

Water Source Heat Pump Deep Pump Sizing

The reason for 1.5 gal/min versus the 2.5 gal/min open versus closed system is that the open systeem is using the water only once and will stay at a constant temp throughout the year. The closed system due to the thermodymnamic properties of the earth and the tubing used to bury in the ground...
  2. B

Best Replacement Well Pump GWHP

It's been about 7 1/2 years since the last pump was installed on my well. According to the printout supplied by the well company I have a RJ .5HP BARON 230V 12GPM 2 wire pump currently. The well is a 5 inch at 110'. The pump has been tripping the 20 amp breaker occasionally daily but only...
  3. B

Water Source Heat Pump Deep Pump Sizing

It appears that the flow requirements listed are for a closed loop system in which there is a small circulating pump to move the fluid in out of the ground loop. I have an open loop 5 ton GWHP similar to the one you indicated and it is connected directly to the the house well water supply set...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks