Recent content by Brandon124

1. Brandon124

Better than being eaten!

Unquestionably better than being eaten. LOL. Despite the fact that he won't be facing the Detroit Lions, the double entendre of "Lion" is the highlight of this article in my book.
  2. Brandon124

Take me out to the ballgame or Take me out to dinner?

Wow, and here I am having faith in most people to at least turn their heads to one side of their shoulder and using their top as a handkerchief. More importantly, whenever I'm sick, I normally don't attend work. I prefer not to get others sick and be tortured with guilt. This is, without a...
  3. Brandon124

Cost of HIV/Aids Medicines

I pray that the bill becomes approved. Finally, a necessity that's brought to the attention of the dimension of politics......versus toilet or robot research.
  4. Brandon124

Back to school.

And you should look forward to it! Upon completing one semester for your degree route. you'll possess useful skills. Not only will you be able to help yourself remedy technical issues, but assist others as well. Ultimately, you'll end up with a great job. Good luck.
  5. Brandon124

Banning the Big Gulp

I believe that there's two sides to this coin. I concur with the concept of the government monitoring and controlling society's consumption of gargantuan-sized beverages. It breaks my heart whenever I see someone handling such a drink. Their health may be at stake. Moreover, they are...
  6. Brandon124

cell phone charger

I was going to mention, jimbo, to look into a universal cellphone charger. There was a moment, awhile ago, when I purchased one at the last minute. My phone died and was left hopeless. I'm content that you found a charger for your phone. I suggest that you should buy another one as a backup.
  7. Brandon124

What's cooking at Walmart?

Only....at Walmart! Seriously though, abnormal scenarios tend to arise in Walmart. Besides that, they usually have bargains on decent DVDs. Clever thread topic title, by the way :D.
  8. Brandon124

Recommendations for a laptop??

I was just going to recommend a Macbook Pro or a Mac. If you're willing to shell out $1,000.00 for a laptop or computer alike, then you might as well consider looking into a Mac. Go online. You may find better prices on there and save yourself from going to a Mac store. The Macbook Pro and Mac...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks