Recent content by bowlbug

1. bowlbug

Finding the right tub help?

I have finally found a tub for a resonable price. $531 + tax. It a Maax Modest 60" x 30" x 18" She will hold a little over 12" of water before the over flow. Just thought I would pass on the info for the next person that has the same Question.
  2. bowlbug

Thats would look good. Mine is a load bearing wall. I found a place in fremont, ca that can order something for us. At $1000 for a tub the and i going down to see what he has in mind.
  3. bowlbug

There all girls. They LIVE in the bathroom. Thats why I live in the garage.
  4. bowlbug

32" has to be the last resort. I just don't have the room without moving a wall. The info the sale rep give about acrylic and fiberglass not being a good idea, is this true? I have found so much contradictory info on the pros and cons of all 3 materials. I have to admit a wood box with a plastic...
  5. bowlbug

There has to be someone out there that knows about bathtubs. I HAVE to redo the bathroom in a house that was built in the 50s. The tub I have now is 60†x 30†x 14†and holds only 9†of water. Here are the problems I am running into. With three teenage daughters they all want deeper water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks