Recent content by Bosco10

1. Bosco10

Trying to update an old bath with a new toilet but have serious space issues

Thanks, but the whole quality thing about AS leaves me apprehensive. I bought the Costco number yesterday. If it doesn't perform as I want, very easy to return.
  2. Bosco10

I also looked at the Mansfield Aegean. I believe this is same exact model being sold as the AS Fairfield. I've only been dealing with a professional plumbing shop (Blackman) on my 2 bathroom remodels. They do not sell AS or Mansfield. Unfortunately, there are not many options. I've even...
  3. Bosco10

I have a similar problem in the toilet closet in my master bath. The room abuts an outside wall and there is a hot water baseboard that the toilet pedestal must clear (comes out 3"). Pulling the baseboard out is not an option (NE corner of house, live in cold winter climate). Any suggestions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks