Recent content by Boonie

1. B

Need Well/Submerisble Pump advice...

followup Guys came out today and replaced the pump, serviced the well and a few spots of wire. They had one of those little machines that pulls up the pump. Were here and gone in 2 hours. Didn't have the G or GS series with them but said it was it was a quality Goulds pump. All is well...
  2. B

wire Almost headed out to lift that lid off again... then i remembered the invoice. It shows 475 feet 10/2 pump cable and 191 feet 10/2 UF cable. This almost mirrors the pipe, which is 400 feet of the 200 PSI and 191 of the 160 PSI. I also noticed they used the pump cable to run from the...
  3. B

great! thanks, so much I really appreciate the education. And certainly plan on having all suggested measures performed. I guess my confusion about the pump was the different motor sizes that i saw listed, but i think i understand now. If i understand correctly, the actual water level...
  4. B

Thanks!! Although I like to do things myself, I don't think I'll be able to pull this one off, or err... up. I'm starting to believe that the pump has indeed gone bad, probably due to the fact the the tank had lost it's charge for i don't know how long, pump was cycling like every minute...
  5. B

During the past summer our well/pump started acting up... Started losing it's prime and would take a long time to reach it's cut-out pressure of 60psi. The needle of the gauge would occasionally drop 10 tics or more and once or twice lose it's prime again while recharging, and subsequently stop...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks