Recent content by bonnielw22

1. bonnielw22

Mobile home shower leak behind wall

Thanks It's done. We pulled off the aluminum siding, took out the insulation and found the lines right there. It was surprisingly easy to put on the push on connections. (Our motto is "It's never easy") Thanks again for your input. P.S. Now our refrigerator is dying. :(
  2. bonnielw22

It is grey. We were told it was PEX by a guy at Lowes. My concern is how to get to the leak, I guess we will try disconnecting the lines and pulling them down before we go so far as to cut into the wall. We have the option of cutting into the plastic shower surround or to remove the corrugated...
  3. bonnielw22

We live in a double wide with PEX piping. It has cracked and been repaired in different places over and over. We now have a leak behind the shower. It started with a drip and has gotten worse. My husband thinks we will have to go under and pull the pipes out, try to repair it and then hope we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks