Recent content by Bonnan

1. Bonnan

gravity underground sand filter

Looking for info to clean up cistern water before it is pump into my buildings. This is roof collected water not used for human consumption but must be reasonably sediment free. How does one design/build a sand filter for this purpose. Thanks for any help
  2. Bonnan

What brand/model water heater?

Is anybody using a water heater with an external heat exchanger to provide hot water for pex radiant floor heater and DHW? If so what brand/model? Thanks in advance for any comments.
  3. Bonnan

Another insufficent pump pressure question

Sure enough, I had to completely disassemble this model Sears pump but I now over 50 psi. Thanks for all the info on this site.
  4. Bonnan

I'm going to remove it tomorrow and disassemble it on the bench again. See what I find........Thanks
  5. Bonnan

I'm trying to determine if my second hand Sears #390.2510 one pipe jet pump should be replaced. Lifting water ~10ft with 1 1/4 poly pipe to a bladder tank pre charged to 28#. System pressure builds up to 34 # max with pump running continuously. Pressure holds within a couple pounds over a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks