Recent content by bodhi24

1. B

New Soaker Tub Leaking Help

Thanks Redwood, Do you mean if i clean the silicone from the inside of the tub and place epoxy or putty it will eventually leak? Ive read that some of the epoxy putty can last upto 300 degrees and waterproof. For example so called marine epoxy. Again thanks for the help
  2. B

any advise on a marine epoxy putty or something like mighty putty for this type of application. thanks everyone
  3. B

any recommendations on a finishing coat. I am worried that the epoxy will still have water leakage due to sheer force trying to leak through. I thought maybe the acrylic coating could help protect the epoxy as well as a finished look in the tub Thanks
  4. B

the tub came with 4 steel legs on each corner. Therefore the plumber placed directly over subfloor and liquid nailed the legs to the floor
  5. B

what a about the solution of cleaning as best you can the silicon that was put from the inside of the tub. wipe with acetone then fill the seam with a marine epoxy like p11 then overcoat the epoxy with an acrylic finish. Any comments thanks,
  6. B

hopefully this is a better picture of the seal
  7. B

is there a way to fix it without ripping it out from the tile. this picture shows the tub already tiled in. the previous being the tub where you can see where the seam is. they did provide a sealant gasket type thing to seal the two pieces. the plumber put the silicone around the inside of...
  8. B

here is a picture of the tub
  9. B

Due to the size since it is a soaker at about 34 inch depth. the seam is at about 22 inches high and the tub goes to a total of 34 inches in depth. On the outside of the tub, there were clamps that were provided and tightened down on all four sides. Thanks bodhi24
  10. B

I would like some advise from anyone. I have created a Japanese Bath. The bath tub is an Oceania Geisha Soaker, It comes in two pieces. The bathtub came with a sealant that must be placed between the two pieces so that they will bond. Well unfortunately despite the seal, the tub leaks at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks