Recent content by bocatrip

1. B

Code: Minimum Hot Water Capacity Replacement

Good point! That's being proactive and thinking down the road. I was thinking the same thing.
  2. B

Thanks everyone for all your feedback. I'm leaning towards the 50 gallon GE 12 year sold at Home depot. A permit is required and I would prefer to go with a reputable outfit rather than abc plumbing. It will cost a few dollars more, but at least here in Florida, I will have some recourse for any...
  3. B

Hi All. I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath Villa in Florida, built in 1999. I want to replace my AO smith 52 Gallon electric hot water heater due to it's age. No leaks so far. Is there any building code which requires a minimun capacity replacement? I live alone and was thinking of getting a 12 year GE...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks