Recent content by BobL43

1. BobL43

Exercise for people over 50

no kapesh M ? ? M . He knew code, not me!
  2. BobL43

Hi Don, Since I was in my early teens, I have had no interest in Ham Radio for some reason. I did help a friend back then build his first tube radio set using a Morse code key before he was able to afford to buy a Hallicrafters Radio! He was able to communicate with radio operators in Europe...
  3. BobL43

Hi Don, hope you are well. I'll try to be a little more active here :-)
  4. BobL43

Just watching the Kohler toilet commercial on TV with the robots "Please, Humans First". Every time I see it, it cracks me up.
  5. BobL43

Oh, just realized you wrote this Terry!
  6. BobL43

Hi Don, I'm still kicking. I hit 75 just recently. The aches and pains increase with age, but I guess I can't complain. Too much time on my hands, but no time to do anything. Makes no sense, but that's the way it seems to be! How are you doing these days?
  7. BobL43

Merry Christmas

Hi Guys, I'm still alive:). Just been occupied. I hope your Holidays and the New year are going great for you all. Best Regards, Bob
  8. BobL43

Hey What's Up?

now that doctor supports the Donald.
  9. BobL43

Hey What's Up?

Don, did you know that getting smoke blown up one's ass used to be an actual medical practice? Things haven't changed much. http://gizmodo.com/blowing-smoke-up-your-ass-used-to-be-literal-1578620709 And yes Don, EVERYTHING seems to take so long to do now. I also had much more time and got lots...
  10. BobL43

Hey What's Up?

Terry, I have plenty of projects started: bought the materials and any special tools I might need to do them, just keep putting them off for a day when i feel like doing them. Problem is, that day is becoming very elusive. I'm not too involved with politics; I get very dismayed with the runners...
  11. BobL43

Hey What's Up?

Hi Don, Good to hear from you again. I've been pretty busy, but I can't remember what the heck it is I've been doing o_O. The days go by so fast it is unreal. It gets harder and takes longer to take care of the honey do list as we get older, and I am only 73 now. But, I should not complain; I...
  12. BobL43

Hey What's Up?

Hi Valveman, yeah the weather by you HAS been crazy recently, but I also remember , we also have had drastic changes here too, in New York.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks