Recent content by Bob312

1. Bob312

Tankless Coil

Thanks for the replies so quickly. The first answer is roughly what I thought I'd get concerning how to fix the problem,ie: going with an add-on. I've been considering that. I know the coil is clean,both inside and out,and the reason I used the acid is because I've always understood that's the...
  2. Bob312

Tankless Coil

I have a 10 year old Slant Fin boiler with tankless heater. I'm on a well with hard water,at one time experiencing "black water" from apparent shale contamination. No solids,just a blackish film for a time. It has since cleared up,but I noticed over a couple years my hot water wasn't as hot as...
  3. Bob312

Domestic hot water

4. Bob312

Domestic hot water

I have a boiler that supplies both heat and hot water. I've never had a problem with it until recently. We have a small home and not a lot of room for a washing machine,so my wife has always used the local laundramat(sp). Now that we're getting up there in age,she no longer wanted to that. We...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks