Recent content by Bob1000

1. Bob1000

2 PUMPS FED FROM SAME CITY WATER PIPE !!!

This is the main problem , I have no idea about the shipping cost plus the customs cost , so after I pay you $179 plus shipping to Egypt plus customs in Egypt I have no idea how much would be the total cost but am sure it would be very very expensive
  2. Bob1000

The main problem is that the CSV is NOT available in Egypt so I am asking if other components combination can give same effect of CSV
  3. Bob1000

Is it possible to build up a plumbing system using Pressure Regulating Valves , Pressure Tank , Non Return Valve, Bypass Valve and Pressure Switch in a way to give the same effect of the CSV Valve ?
  4. Bob1000

Unfortunately I can not buy such controller in Egypt , all controllers here shut the pump when flow is zero or at its max pressure the pump can produce Valveman , is it possible to buy your CSV on Amazon USA? Are you the inventor of that CSV kind of valve?
  5. Bob1000

d change in pressure causes immediately change in flow which by its turn cause change in water temperature in my system I NEED THE PUMP TO BE RUNNING CONTINUOUSLY DURING SHOWER .
  6. Bob1000

It is one independent house with its own water heater, no body uses water if somebody having shower so the only reason of the problem is cycling
  7. Bob1000

The main problem caused by cycling is the hot / cold water blasts during shower , that is why i prefer the pump to be continuously running to maintain the right water temperature during shower
  8. Bob1000

Actually the pump I have produce 5 bar on its own add to that the city pressure at night which can reach more than 1.5 bar so the total pressure can reach 7 bar which is too much for the piping system I know that the CSV is the best solution but I can not find it in Egypt , any suggestions to...
  9. Bob1000

As I said before , my problem with a pressure switch and a pressure tank is cycling during shower which results in hot and cold shots , as long as the CSV is not available this system is not good for me. any way , today I connected a pressure tank to the cold line as advised here and it seems...
  10. Bob1000

In addition to the existing pump electronic controller , Is it possible to fix a pressure switch that would switch off the pump when pressure reach 60psi ? but connect the circuit at any value less than 60psi when a water tap is open? I am afraid of cycling when i use such switch and that was...
  11. Bob1000

Unfortunately the CSV is not available in Egypt or I would have used it long time ago so we have to use the electronic pump controller which is very common here and have replaced the pressure tank and pressure switch
  12. Bob1000

Unfortunately the type of controller i use stops the pump when it achieves its max pressure and no flow so I have no control on pressure and it is in my case 80psi How i can calibrate pressure tank to be 80psi? you mean i fill its air content till 80psi ?
  13. Bob1000

The flix hose of the water boiler and it was old , but also the check valve of the boiler that has spring released some water jet when pressure increased due to boiler heating water
  14. Bob1000

Thank you for your reply but I am 100% sure the controller has stopped the pump , I have pilot lamp in kitchen shows pump is on or off , plus i can hear it when it kickes in or stopped .. so it is NOT that probability
  15. Bob1000

I had this system since long time and it was working perfect but this silent mysterious increase in pressure is a new problem! The system does not have expansion tank and never had it in the past should i connect one?! But if i connect one , the pump would work more to fill it till 80psi...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks