Recent content by bmense

1. B

basement rough-in questions

I guess I'll be covering up the shower drain. I figured that was what I going to need to do. It seem to strange of a layout to me. Thanks for the confirmation. Brian
  2. B

jkdimes, thanks for trying to stir some action. I'm still stuck on this and any help would be greatly appreciated.
  3. B

Mixet Hot/cold Reversed?

The valve in the wall could have been plumbed backwards, causing the hot/cold reversal when the cartridge is installed correctly. When that happens the only choice is the reverse the cartridge so that it mixes correctly. As far as the pressure, water pressure is should stay constant through...
  4. B

water not warm enough

You could also have a broken off dip tube in the water heater. when they break off the incoming cold water mixes with the hot water in the water heater and the outgoing water is warm then turns to cold. If this is the case, you have two options; 1. replace the dip tube 2. replace the water...
  5. B

We have the following layout for a basement rough-in. In reviewing the placement of the water closest, 2" shower drain, and the lavatory I'm confused on how to layout the three. It appears to me that they have missed placed the 2" shower drain as I don't have enough room for all three. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks