Recent content by Blue Link

1. Blue Link

What does Design Loss means when choosing a furnace?

This all helps out a lot, thank you very much! We actually did have a blower test done back in July or August, results were: CFM@50 Relative Leakiness 1456 Fairly Tight So long story short, Something like a 40k would makes more sense for a Furnace. For the...
  2. Blue Link

Thanks for the response! Going based on what you've said, I am a little confused on somethings... When I searched on estimating furnace BTU requirements, all they seem to ask for it zip code and square footage. Others say that based on location, I could estimate 50-55 BTUs per square foot of...
  3. Blue Link

With the help of the father-in-law and some friends that install heating systems for a profession, I am replacing the electric baseboard heaters in my house with a forced air furnace. While the State of Wisconsin says I can do all of this myself as the home owner, local ordinance has been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks