Recent content by bloyd

1. bloyd

Need help with new bathtub handles!

thanks man, ill head back to lowes and see if not an actual supply house
  2. bloyd

I have an extender on my stem because the pipes are so far back in the wall. But i understand what your saying but i believe the water doesnt flow as much anymore too. maybe the cartridges dont allow as much water as the old ones?
  3. bloyd

hmmm well the old handles were delta and i just bought a delta replacement kit. could the cartridges be wrong? Im going to put the old ones back and and see if that fixes my problem but hopefully those wasnt was leaking in the first place.
  4. bloyd

Delta tub handle replacement kit from lowes. The valve i assumse is delta too, house is old and it hasnt been changed in over 20 years
  5. bloyd

I just changed the bathtub handles, stem or cartridge(the part that turns), and the plastic cap and spring. It doesnt leak anymore but now I have a problem with water flow When I turn the new handle past halfway the water ALMOST turns back off. so as I turn the handle to halfway its at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks