Recent content by blerch

1. B

TOTO Promenade toilet review and comments

Check out the Toto Dartmouth - it's a G-Max flush and has a classic look with a ridge around the tank top and a porcelain handle like the Mercer. We have several and love them.
  2. B

Any feedback on Toto Washlet SW 844-E200?

I'm going to be installing my third Toto Dartmouth G-Max elongated toilet (we love 'em) and the "boss" says she wants a washlet. They're pretty expensive so I was hoping someone has had some experience with them. The Toto SW 844-E200 I was considering has the remote control wall mounted panel...
  3. B

Does G-Max has two flush modes?

jadnashua - thanks for the comment. Let me clarify my post - I pull the lever to the hard stop and release it immediately. This gives me a partial flush - about half a tank. The flapper is pulled all the way up and then goes down all the way when the lever is released because the air in the...
  4. B

Does G-Max has two flush modes?

I just bought my second Toto Dartmouth G-Max (I'm a very satisfied customer!) and I have a question for the Toto experts. Does the G-Max have two flush modes - a low volume for liquid waste only, and a higher volume for solids? You would think the answer "no" is obvious because there is no...
  5. B

G-Max flush - two modes?

Thanks to both of you for the quick responses. I guess what surprises me is that I get two types of flushes and bowl fills depending on if I give the handle a quick pull or hold it for two seconds, as I initially described. On every other toilet I have owned (a lot since I'm 65), the flapper...
  6. B

G-Max flush - two modes?

I just installed a Toto Dartmouth with G-Max. I notice if I turn the flush handle and release it right away, the water level drops only half way in the tank. Also, the bowl only fills halfway because fill time is cut in half. However, if I turn and hold the handle for about two seconds...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks