Recent content by billy0510

1. billy0510

Grey Water in house???/

First of all the the Super S filter cant be over 10 years old since the home was built in 2005, I have been here for 7 years and replaced the carbon about a year ago when it just couldn't keep up with the H2S removal. I have replaced one of the anode rods (I have 2 hot water heaters) and since...
  2. billy0510

Grey Water in house???/

OK I am having a issue with gray water once in a while and cant find out where or how this is happening. I have hard well water that is high in Hydrogen Sulfide. I am using a Culligan Super S conditioner and a Culligan Gold series Softener that where here when i bought the home. I have pretty...
  3. billy0510

Culligan Super S problems

piston looked good i had one somewhat damaged o ring that was near the end of the assembly. I will test my luck and see if that holds up. Priced a new one from culligan and it was $85. Thanks again for your help!!!!!
  4. billy0510

Thanks for all the help!!!! Seems that all the buildup throughout the unit contributed to problems of the unit not transferring brine solution. The unit is up and running good again!!!
  5. billy0510

I have most of the unit torn apart and cleaned but didn't see a spring or diaphragm???? Where should this be located??? Ill have to look thru it again tonight.
  6. billy0510

I have already taken the metal plate off a didnt see any screen!!! Today i got the nozzle (im guessing) out and cleaned it and still didnt see any screen?????? Ive cleaned it pretty good and found plugged parts all over!!!! I got your PM and thanks
  7. billy0510

Ill get a picture for ya when I get home that black piece in the picture with the screen is actually the screens housing. Kindof looks like a mini whole house filter.
  8. billy0510

So just tried to pull the basket out of the tank and wash with vinegar. I can't seem to get the basket ou (without breaking it). Does the pipe stay put while the basket comes out??? And is that picture of the filter screen that I posted is that the injector screen??? Thanks for your...
  9. billy0510

Yea i think the one picture is the injector screen which is pretty plugged, so i will try and clean it picture of unit tank or filter So can i just yank this insert and pipe out if i want to change the media??? or should i try and just clean the insert??? and hope the media is ok.
  10. billy0510

Thanks for the input on the compressor/pump. Just went threw the unit found a really dirty mesh filter so i cleaned it and put it back together. Going threw some of the other parts i noticed that on the intake side of the unit a white almost yellowish film/crust throughout the unit. It almost...
  11. billy0510

I will do that tonight!!! Thanks!!!! Another thing, how often should the compressor run???
  12. billy0510

Not sure where to start But i have a Culligan Super S filter in my home. A few weeks ago I started having trouble with that eggy smell. So i went threw the filter checking what i could and realized it would barely suck any peroxide during the flush. My water is getting worse by the day and i...
  13. billy0510

Culligan super S re-bed - new head

anyone have any diagrams showing the bedding of this super S filter??? or anywhere i can get a diagram?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks