Recent content by Billy Mays

1. Billy Mays

Starting a website for my Plumbing Company, thoughts?

Hi! Billy Mays here! That was damn funny! And harsh! May I suggest "Wipe-Away!" for your inaccurate website. "Wipe-Away!" will fix those boring websites! Buy Wipe-Away! Today!
  2. Billy Mays

Toilet Seat Bidets

Hi! Billy Mays here! Mud on your mud flap? We can fix that! Want to live Green? We got something that'll keep you clean! Whether you're laying a pile or dropping a brick, We'll make you smile and no more ickey ick! Fresh and clean what can't be seen, Buy my bidet and you...
  3. Billy Mays

Anode rod replacement force

Hi! Billy Mays Here! All you need to is heat the threads slooowly. Heat the threads slooowly. Heat the threads slooowly. Then take a wrench and pull on it! Use a hammer to break it free! Get it done and remember me!
  4. Billy Mays

Tankless-luke warm shower

In the car or at the bar, you need Mighty Putty!
  5. Billy Mays

Tankless-luke warm shower

Just fix it! With Mighty Mend it!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks