Recent content by bill g

1. B

Bathroom rough in move

Thanks Winslow. I have taken out the backwards cleanout and followed your advice on the 3" into the 2". Appreciate the help Bill G.
  2. B

Bathroom rough in move

Bathroom rough in Good point. I did put a 4" clean out in on the other side where it drains, as they didn't have one in the original rough in. Here's that pic. And thanks for your advice.
  3. B

Bathroom rough in move

Bathroom rough in Thanks Winslow. Is this what you are talking about. Please see below.
  4. B

Bathroom rough in move

Bathroom Rough in. Thanks very much for the feedback. So basically I get rid of the double elbows at the sink, run directly down the wall, and turn into the wye on the 4" drain. I understand that the venting above the toilet is not needed, but I'm assuming if it stayed, it wouldn't do...
  5. B

Bathroom rough in move

Hi everyone. I just moved a bathroom rough in, and was wondering if everything looks good to you. Please notice from the picture that the longer pipes are the vents and I used combination wye tees on the 4" toilet pipe and the 2" shower. The sink drain has 2 san tees as we are planning a wet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks