Recent content by Bigtruck

1. Bigtruck

Help Sizing a Tankless Water Heater

tankless I installed an electric Tankless and it works perfect. I've had it for about 7yrs. I can take showers in two showers and use the dishwasher at the same time. No change in temp. My sister installed a gas tankless. Her water temp fluctuates dramatically. Ray
  2. Bigtruck

How to use root killer?

Jerry Jerry, I must say, I'm very impressed with your professionalism and knowledge! You nailed my problem and saved me a ton of money!! My mother has been suffering from Parkinson's and Dimensia in the last few years. Recently an adult care center, that my sister left her in while on...
  3. Bigtruck

How to use root killer?

Nobody ever said they were on the outside! I said they were on the top. I had no idea someone would actually think I was talking about the "outside" of the pipe. LOL. They can enter the pipe and they do all the time! The roots are on the upper inside of the pipe. They seems to be avoiding...
  4. Bigtruck

How to use root killer?

Yes Yes, of course. I guess what I'm wondering is.....how long can I hold them at bay? I have heard of drilling 2" holes in the earth 2ft deep between the tree and the drain pipe and then placing root killer in them to deter the tree from growing that way. Any input? Thanks, Ray
  5. Bigtruck

How to use root killer?

Roots of Evil Jerry, I am on a slab. I have roots in the drain from the master bath to the T that drains out. I hired a plumbing company to come out with the camera. The roots were growing all over the TOP of the drain! Would the foaming root killer work for that? They wanted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks