Recent content by BigMonkey

1. BigMonkey

Drain maintenance

Thanks HJ I'll heed that advice and leave what isn't broken alone :) Kris
  2. BigMonkey

Drain maintenance

Well, no trees in front yard. Our house is almost 30 years old. And I have no idea what the pipe material is outside the house. Inside the DWV is all ABS(black), err, except the floor drain is PVC(white). I sometimes mix up all those abbr. so I included the colours ;) Other than the...
  3. BigMonkey

Trap Seal Primer

Thanks for the response shacko... :) I'm off to finish this and get the water back up and running. Kris Works perfectly, thanks again!
  4. BigMonkey

Drain maintenance

Hi all, I realize now that I probably should have posted this in the drain cleaning forum, but I don't see how to move it myself... I apologize for bumping this back up, but as I'm hoping to get this reno done before our son comes into this world in 4 weeks(hopefully she doesn't go into...
  5. BigMonkey

Trap Seal Primer

Trap Seal Primer - SOLVED - THANK YOU G'morning guys, I'm finishing up my basement. And have learned so much from you all. Thanks for your advice. Please excuse my ignorance on the correct terminology. I've purchased MIFAB MI-TSP-1 Trap Seal Primer...
  6. BigMonkey

Drain maintenance

Drain maintenance - SOLVED Hi all, I've been lurking on here for close to six months, and I'd like to thank you all for the advice you give to us all. I'm in the middle of a basement reno, and I'm about to start doing the finish work... and I was curious, ... Is there any reason I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks