Recent content by Bigmamma

1. B

Shutting off water for winter?

We have Toto Guinevere toilets in our new Wisconsin vacation home. We have well water and use a water softener. We keep the heat set at 60 but were going to drain the pipes and shut off the water for the winter to eliminate pipes possibly bursting. Will this cause any damage to the toilets? In...
  2. B

Lime Away & CEFIONTECT

We have a summer home and are planning on replacing our toilets with the Toto with CEFIONTECT. We have well water, water softner and turn off the water for the winter. When I turn the water back on there is a major lime deposit staining the toilet bowl. I have to use Lime Away about 5 times and...
  3. B

Seperate Hard Water Line?

We are building a new home on a lake which has a well. We will be installing a water softener. My builder wants to know if we want to run a seperate hard water line for cold water to the kitchen sink and refrigerator ice maker. I have heard that some people don't like the taste of the water...
  4. B

Toto ADA too high for Children?

We are about to buy the Guinevere model for all of our bathrooms. The ADA compliant is fine for us. I was just wondering if it would be too tall for our toddler grandchildren or older children? We could buy it for us and get the Drake or Ultramax elongated for the second bathroom. Also, does...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks