Recent content by Big-B

1. B

Tub faucet knobs

Thanks for the replies everyone, but I really need to know how to get out the seized screw. Can I use heat on it? I'm worried by doing so, I may end up breaking the head of the screw off, which I guess at that point would be a help as long as I was still able to get the handle off. Suggestions?
  2. B

Tub faucet knobs

Thanks Terry, any suggestion on how to get the seized up screw out? Is a special tool needed to get the cartridge out as well and are there different size cartridges? Can you tell me what the seats are and why a tool is needed. I figured the cartridges was a complete unit and everything needed...
  3. B

Tub faucet knobs

new guy here. I ran into a problem with my upstairs hall bath. I need the replace the cartridges for the hot and cold spickets in my tub. They are leaking from under the knobs. The problem is, I can not get the screw out of the center of the handle on the cold side. I can get it out of the hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks