Recent content by bhf21279

1. B

2 pressure tanks - different PSI?

I'm beginning to see that... Our tanks are the Well-x-Trol, WX-202. I think those have the diaphragm guards. Right, I seriously think the pre-charge pressure was too low. We've been in the house for 10 years and have always noticed a drop in water pressure for a period of a minute or two...
  2. B

Thanks again! Everything started coming together with the pressure tank and line PSI... after a few small "taps" on the pressure gauge for the water line, it started showing proper pressure; I'm sure if the gauge was working properly when I first started looking at this, I probably would have...
  3. B

Thank you very much guys for your knowledge on this!! I drained the tanks and both of them (with little to no water in them) were each about 12 PSI. I added air to both tanks ensure PSI was just below the low-water mark for the pump. All is good! Hopefully, no other issues! Thanks again!
  4. B

hmmm.. as a follow up, I tested the water pressure on an indoor and outdoor faucet. Both show about 62 lbs. ...same as what the water pressure gauge switch shows near the water tanks. I'm not sure how/why the water tanks can show less PSI than the water line.
  5. B

Good point. I'll check the pressure gauge. So far, all my checking/research has been focuses on the pressure tanks. Thank you.
  6. B

Reach4 / Bannerman - Thank you very much for the replies! Very informative. - Pump is down in the well - Maybe no more than 4ft of pipe between the tanks. From what I recall, the pipe size (outside diameter) is probably 1 1/2" - The air gauge is one of those small ones typically used on...
  7. B

A couple of questions. I'm not sure I understand the setup... I have 2 x 20 gal. steel pressure tanks. Assuming the water flow is from left to right (from the well pump to the pressure switch), one pressure tank is on the left side of the pressure switch, the other tank is on the right side...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks