Recent content by bgmike202

1. B

Toilet, shower overflow

Is the main line what comes from the sewer through my front yard that has a square cap on it right outside my house??
  2. B

Toilet, shower overflow

Could be. A neighbor just told me I should look on the roof for a "vent stack", which should be right above the bathroom. When i looked a couple of minutes ago, I could see 2 coming out of the roof in the vicinity of the bathroom. i guess it's worth a try. I'm not very mechanically inclined as...
  3. B

Toilet, shower overflow

The master bath is in the back of the house and bath #2 is in front of it seperated by a wall now that I look at it. if the wall seperating the baths weren't there, the shower in the master would be a few feet next to the tub in bath#2 Now would this affect the vanity sink, because it...
  4. B

Toilet, shower overflow

So, are you saying the area to concentrate on is under the toilet? I had a 15ft. snake. I didn't know where the problem originated (sink, toilet or shower)
  5. B

Toilet, shower overflow

Please help.... I have a 3/2 ranch style. Bathroom #2 is fine. Master bath toilet and shower overflows when you turn on the vanity sink. I snaked under the toilet and shower, but nothing. the sewege line to the house is fine because bath# 2, kitchen and washroom flow just fine..... What do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks