Recent content by Bert K

1. Bert K

Installed New Water Heater. Hesitant. Where to Get Checked?

So I called Rotorooter yesterday (they were the number one hit under "plumber water heater") and they informed me that they do not check water heaters done by the third party companies/individuals. I'm hoping going with my repair man did not eliminate my options of getting this checked :( He...
  2. Bert K

Hey Terry, Much appreciated on the reply. I'll be happy to post up some photos when I get home. Shouldve done this earlier to be honest. Do you recommend I get a permit for the tank or something so I can get a it checked by a licensed plumber or have I already missed my chance by getting it...
  3. Bert K

Cross posted in another forum: Hey guys, Wanted to get your opinion on something. So a month back, my water heater sprung a leak. It was pretty bad. It dripped for hours before someone realized it and at that point, it ruined my basement carpet and that weird smell started to rise up from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks