Recent content by berkeley99

1. berkeley99

Toto Vespin tank supposed to be loose?

thanks all for the speedy replies (and on dec 31, no less!). We got it a little tighter, but it still has more play than I'd like. After reading the responses, it sounds like it just might be a matter of getting the bolts tighter. I'd at least like it not to move when I press the flush...
  2. berkeley99

Toto Vespin tank supposed to be loose?

Loose Vespin tank I just got a vespin toilet installed today; I noticed the same rocking reported on this thread. My installer was also quizzical about this. From what I can see, it's installed correctly, but I'm not crazy about the loose fit - I just wonder what happens if someone...
  3. berkeley99

Replacing toilet seat on a fully skirted Toto

thanks terry and jadnashua for information about the toto-supplied expansion bolts. I figured there had to be a way to deal with this. I also stopped at another supplier's today and they told me the same thing. Thanks again.
  4. berkeley99

Replacing toilet seat on a fully skirted Toto

I'm about to purchase a Toto Vespin; however, I'm not a fan of the Toto seat covers and was hoping to purchase a separate cover. I have to buy one of the skirted Toto's since I have a 10" rough-in. My question is: how does one replace a seat cover on a skirted toilet once it's installed? The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks