Recent content by benlinus

1. benlinus

?How to Eliminate toilet paper jams?

People find the idea of going without toilet paper a bit shocking, but lots of people around the world do it, and there are good technologies available now to replace your toilet or add on to it. It is cleaner and healthier, and counterintuitively, saves a lot of water. Blue Bidet is such an...
  2. benlinus

Toilet Never Stops Running....

Take off the lid and turnoff the water if the water stops running right away then the float valve in the tank needs ajustment or replaced , if the water continues to drain into the bowl then the flapper in the bottom of the tank is dirty or worn out and needs to be replaced , also look to see if...
  3. benlinus

Need help choosing a dual flush toilet

Kohler Persuade is really terrible and difficult to install. I just want and ll suggest you to have Roca Giralda Range Close Coupled . Stunning in its simplicity, This is a beautiful Close Coupled WC (CC/WC) that would make a perfect addition to any bathroom setting. This WC has two seat...
  4. benlinus

New Toto toilets don't flush like the 35 year-old ones did

Agree with you terry. Old toilet's are the really wastage of water. before i had an, I just hate it because it use's much water and after a month when i get my water bill i just got sick because of it. . Now i just bough My new one Named as "Close Coupled WC", dimension of Height 810mm x Width...
  5. benlinus

Can I use a flushometer bowl with a high tank?

Well recently Using a Flushometer Bowl with a Low Tank Toilet, it works great, really have no idea, how to use a flashometer bowl with a high tank toilet, he flushometer is a plumbing device you have no doubt seen, and probably used. As opposed to most residential toilets, which rely on a water...
  6. benlinus

Need advice for new toilet, reviews are inconsistent with needed info

I ll suggest you to have Rak Series 600 Close Coupled WC Pack With Seat,The close coupled WC projects from the wall by only 595mm., This really looks fantastic. Here i'm gonna share a picture of it . I'm sure you will really like it.
  7. benlinus

Need toilet that (hopefully) won't clog, looking for pressure assist

Number of companies are available in the market which play role in making assist toilet. Like Gerber has the Ultraflush line with Flushmate pressure assist,The Gerber Ultra Flush toilet comes with either the Sloan FLUSHMATE Flushometer - Tank System. High performance capability. That means it...
  8. benlinus

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

Unifit adapter perform's very well. I have TOTO Carroll-ton in my home installed from last few years. According to its design adapter introduces a potential source of clogs since the adapter is PVC. That's works really fine. Gerber DF-21-304 (Ultra Dual Flush/ Pressure Assist) is really a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks