Recent content by benhanson00

1. B

Water feels hard after regeneration, for a while

I believe MaxBlack's first reply was in the right ballpark. I tracked the hardness and gallons for four or five cycles, and found that suddenly around 1300 gallons it goes from totally soft to showing some hardness, and then very quickly becomes hard. I have adjusted to 1300 gallons and I've...
  2. B

Yeah, thanks. Wow, I'm slow to reply. Here's what I've done to figure out whether I'm interpreting this correctly. The manufacturer recommended a formula for regen, based on number of people in the house and hardness. That put me in the 1800 gallon zone for between regenerations. I bought a...
  3. B

I installed a new softener less than a year ago. It works well, except for the fact that the first few hundred gallons after regeneration feel hard. Mostly I notice this in the shower. Untreated water is 25-30 gpg. After regen, it will usually measure a bit hard, perhaps 3-5, and after some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks