Recent content by benclink

1. benclink

New Toilet Handle Sticks

Yeah that's what I thought. Just as a follow up to my Fluidmaster handle...it hits the top of the inside lid and I have adjusted handle and chain. Get a good full flush on the flapper does not inhibit that at all. I can see on the top of the inside lid where the old handle made a mark (That...
  2. benclink

New Toilet Handle Sticks

Thank you for the reply. Sounds funny but when I loosened the nut it would drop but the nut moved as well. I found the Fluidmaster version and it has more of an offset and drops right away. Not sure if this is true but a gentlemen at the hardware store told me the drop has to do with water...
  3. benclink

New Toilet Handle Sticks

Replaced a 10 yr old handle with the same exact Keeney / Plumbpak Universal handle. The new handle sticks down for 8 sec and then goes back up. The toilet fills and shuts off as normal. It has always taken about 30 sec for toilet to fill, flapper goes down and slack in chain so no problem...
  4. benclink

1 1/4 wall tube with threaded end

Thanks for the feedback. It's a repair trap could not think of the right name for it. Had time to stop by the local plumbing supply $12 Dearborn Brass in stock. The big box stores carry a PVC version, but only in 1 1/2 for Kitchen.
  5. benclink

1 1/4 wall tube with threaded end

Hi On the bathroom sink the wall tube going into the wall is threaded on the end of the tube that goes into wall. The nut is attached to the pipe coming out of the wall. So the end you would normally slip into the wall and then tighten down the nut is opposite. So when in place.... you are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks