Recent content by Bena8837

1. Bena8837

Kenmore water softener 625.388150

Thanks, I am leaving as is.
  2. Bena8837

I guess you know which part I need from the thread? I really appreciate it. The email address is ombenavides1@yahoo.com thanks
  3. Bena8837

According to the manual my w/softener had .68 cubic ft of resin. Is this a case where more is better? What % of the resin tank should be left empty or full? I have replacedwhat I believe is .68 cu ft and it still leaves about 1/3 of tank empty.
  4. Bena8837

Is anyone aware of a place that sells used kenmore softener parts?
  5. Bena8837

I sure want to thank everyone for the imput. I simply had not seen the part on the schematic, I looked in the wrong one. I also want to point out that the turbine did NOT wear out. There is iron in my city water supply so it was brown. In trying to clean it I put it in water and vinegar and that...
  6. Bena8837

I have replaced resin in softener and now have little plastic impeller which I do not know where and how it goes. I believe it goes on distributor but how? This part is not shown in parts schematic.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks