Recent content by Belmontj

1. Belmontj

New Shower P Trap/Drain Question

Yes, that's correct. Thanks to everyone for weighing in. I'll just have to keep an eye/nose on it
  2. Belmontj

Yellow water in the trap? How do you even see that? --I just point the flashlight down the drain; no smell Why a "new" trap for shower? Are you looking down into the shower drain? Put some blue food coloring into the toilet --The new trap was for a tub to shower conversion. The old trap...
  3. Belmontj

Who put the trap in? Can I invoke the 5th amendment? I did have a plumber look at the rough in. It is pitched correctly, maybe not enough?. It's in a slab. The old P Trap was cut out. At that time when the toilet was flushed there was nothing coming out of the cut-off pipe running horizontal...
  4. Belmontj

I recently had a new P Trap for my shower. It is roughly 30 inches from the toilet . I noticed the water in the P Trap sometimes turns a bit yellow when the toilet is flushed Is this a cause for concern? Is it possible the toilet is backing up into the shower? Everything drains well, there...
  5. Belmontj

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

So I purchased the Champion 4 from HD; it shows a 2010 model date. It flushes well. I purchased it based on CR recommendations. I’m not a Plumber. I’ve experienced some of the same issues as prior postings; specifically the tank to bowl connection. No leaks or wobble, but 1) The tank will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks