Recent content by Bellis

1. Bellis

How to choose oil burner relay switch?

Thank you, Tom!
  2. Bellis

Tom, would happen to know what model that Honeywell control is? Or what would be the replacement for it? We'll most likely need to change that in the near future and I'd like to be prepared for that. (Every January some furnace part breaks and it's no fun without heat...)
  3. Bellis

Thank you for taking your time to help me, Tom! Well, actually, the fan has been cycling on and off quite a lot this and past winter even when there's no call for heat. Is this an indication that the fan switch was dying? What I don't understand is that since the fan shuts off when it needs to...
  4. Bellis

What happens is that when the desired temperature is reached, the fan shuts off but the blower doesn't. We have to cut off the heater at the breaker box but we need to turn the switch back on so that the fan will still work and cool down the furnace. So the fan will come on a couple of times...
  5. Bellis

Hello, We have an old Snyder General oil furnace and we think that the relay switch is dead (the heater won't shut off after reaching the set thermometer temperature). Currently, we have a Honeywell relay switch which unfortunately doesn't have any labels or marks on it so we are unable to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks