Recent content by Bearcats

1. Bearcats

Installing new toilet, two wax rings?

Is there a #10 extra thick available with no plastic horn? If so, would I be opening myself up for trouble?
  2. Bearcats

Thank you for the reply. I used a wax ring with a plastic horn on another toilet replacement and now that you mention that it hasn't worked the same since. I have seen thicker rings at the orange box store so I might give that a go. Could you give more information on the waxless solution as...
  3. Bearcats

I am purchasing a new Toto Drake based on the recommendations here. However I was a tad confused about the requirement of using two wax rings based on flange height. Currently my bathroom tile is cut to run right up flush to the flange. The construction was done before me, I just removed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks