Recent content by bchase

1. bchase

Outside Sillcock, I messed it up, please help.

Yea I've found some other online descriptions that sound similar to my setup.. I'm not sure I turned it hard enough to snap a copper pipe.. But I disengaged it somehow for sure. Any tips on opening the wall? Never done that before. Mildly thinking of attempting it, but may opt for the...
  2. bchase

One more note to cwhyu2's response. It does appear to be soldered to the pipe.. So I'm not sure what I actually did to the workings inside the wall.. It was pretty resistant to me turning the sillcock at first.. But I muscled it loose. :(
  3. bchase

Thanks for responses. I was not able to remove the old sillcock.. The sillcock, in this case, has about 8 inches of pipe as part of the unit.. What happened was I turned it till it seemed to get real easy with a wrench.. Then I started manually and noticed the unexpected piping as a part of...
  4. bchase

In the front of my house I have always had a Spigot (what I called em) with the water pressure dial knocked off long ago.. So I just didn't use it much. It leaked profusely so I had bought a small attachment with a lever for turning it off.. Without leaks.. That seemed to work for years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks