Recent content by Bc02eagle

1. Bc02eagle

Mystery leaking in shower/tub

I am trying to take off the knob of the faucet so I can remove the plate and observe he valve when the shower is running. I am having trouble getting the knob removed. I am not sure what brand it is but the other fixtures in my bathrooms are grohe. I have attached a photo. Any guidance on...
  2. Bc02eagle

It is definitely a twist on. I can try to take it off tonight but I assume I won't even be able to see into the wall since there is likely tile and backer board around the pipe.
  3. Bc02eagle

Hi Terry - so would I just remove the spout to inspect? Where is the seal on the tub spout? I thought the spout just got screwed on.
  4. Bc02eagle

It is s tiled surround. I believe the valve is grohe. There is a small hole in the bottom so it likely takes an Allen wrench to remove. If the diverter is on the tub spout, I don't think the valve is causing the leak. If it was the valve wouldn't it leak when I am running both the tub or the...
  5. Bc02eagle

I believe the tub spout spins. I tried looking at the shower head with the shower head running but the hole around the pipe so small I cannot really see in there. I was wondering if when it was installed maybe they didn't use any Teflon tape and it is causing a drip when it runs. I do have a...
  6. Bc02eagle

I have a shower tub combo that only leaks when we use the shower. It is one of those kinds where you push a plunger down on the tub faucet and that directs the water back up to the shower head. It only leaks when the shower is being used, never the tub. Any good ways for me to try to figure...
  7. Bc02eagle

New Boiler causing chimney condensation

Sorry meant gc144
  8. Bc02eagle

New Boiler causing chimney condensation

Hi - I am new to the forum but I am hoping someone maybe be able to assist. Approximately, four months ago I replaced an old Hydra Therm NG boiler with a new buderus ga144 and an indirect hw heater. The old boiler was running fine but it was well past its prime (about 50 yrs old). For the first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks